This is the first tape in the series and it is the basics of what Sandra Reich M. Ed. and Georgia Dow, MA would cover in the first session of a personal session. Some of the questions and topics answered in the first video session are:
- -What is Anxiety?
- -What is Fight or Flight?
- -Why is Anxiety adaptive?
- -What are the basic foundations of dealing with Anxiety.
- -Is a panic attack dangerous? Will it go on indefinitely? (no)
- -Basics of self care- how to.
- -Skills and homework for you to manage your anxiety
What you can expect from the DVD session 1:
- What is anxiety and how it anxiety is adaptive for you! Learn how to use this to your advantage.
- Understand how your biology plays a huge role in your anxiety
- Cutting edge beginning strategies to help combat anxiety- now.
- How Cognitive Behavioral and other strategies will change your life!
- Exercises to practice before session two.
- Neuroplasticity- the latest and greatest news for you!
- And much much more