What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People
Joe Navarro, a former FBI counterintelligence officer and a recognized expert on nonverbal behaviour, explains how to “speed-read” people: decode sentiments and behaviours, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for deceptive behaviours. You’ll also learn how your body language can influence what your boss, family, friends, and strangers think of you.
Read this book and send your nonverbal intelligence soaring. You will discover:
- The ancient survival instincts that drive body language
- Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person’s true feelings
- What thumbs, feet, and eyelids reveal about moods and motives
- The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
- Simple nonverbals that instantly establish trust
- Simple nonverbals that instantly communicate authority
Filled with examples from Navarro’s professional experience, this definitive book offers a powerful new way to navigate your world.
Save 10% off the list price when purchasing as an add-on item with the The Power of Nonverbal Communication webinar.
Out of stock