120 minutes including a Q&A
• A certificate of completion
• The on-demand recording to watch at your convenience, for at least one year
• A handout in PDF format for viewing or self-printing
At the end of the session, participant will be able to:
1. Calculate your net worth
2. List strategies to manage your debt.
3. Understand and be able to start an investment plan
4. Calculate your financial independence number to determine a realistic retirement date.
5. List financial pitfalls to avoid and some money tips to adopt.
Money! Finances! It’s something we need, we can’t escape and yet, many of us have more questions than answers especially when it comes to retirement and what it actually takes to get to a place of consistent monthly cash flow while not working. Join Lisa Elle, Financial Author, Certified Financial Planner and Wealth Strategist in this free webinar where you will discover how to calculate your net worth, manage debt so it doesn’t manage you and build your bullet proof wealth investment plan. Learn how to calculate your own financial independence number which will help in determining a realistic retirement time frame. Understand the financial pitfalls you should avoid and learn some great money tips to help you fund your dreams with ease.
Who Should Attend?:
• Nurses and Health Care Professionals in All Settings
• Self Employed Nurses and Health Care Professionals
• Part Time Nurses and Health Professional
• Nurses and Health Professionals considering retirement
Lisa Elle, Financial Author, Certified Financial Planner and Wealth Strategist
Lisa Elle is the founder of Ellements Financial Group, host of the Money Makeover Podcast & the author of STRUT: How to Kick Financial ASSets in Sexy Shoes. Lisa has been a wealth strategist and a Certified Financial Planner® for over 21 years and is passionate about helping people create financial clarity and fund their dreams.
Lisa has an alphabet soup of letters behind her name including a degree in Management and 8 Prominent Financial Designations and is ranked among the highest Financial Planners in Canada as she holds her Fellowship with The Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI), the most senior credential and highest honor in Canadian financial services. She has a focus on women’s financial planning loves helping women with cash flow planning and building wealth so they can accomplish their long-term goals while still buying designer wines, coffees and handbags – guilt free!
Lisa Elle has been featured numerous times as a financial expert on Global TV, CTV, the Toronto Star, Huffington Post, Morningstar, Microsoft, and recently the feature story for Investment Executive Journal across Canada.